I’d like a future without alzheimer’s disease, but now it’s important to join efforts to improve the quality of live for patients with alzheimer and their caregivers.
- At this moment of his life, everything that this man had lived is useless.
- Many books read. Now he doesn’t understand anything.
- Long conversations with friends. Now he doesn’t speak.
- Kilometers and kilometers through the mountain. Now he doesn’t walk.
- Many hours lived intensely that he doesn’t remember now.
- So many shared laughs and now he is an alien to everything around.
- They take care of him but he refuses.
- Now he takes refuge in his loneliness.
- A loneliness that connects him to the past when that child hugs him,
- because then he smiles.
- Now that boy looks at his grandfather’s photograph…
- and remembers what he told him: go out and play.
Some frames from the video: